Wednesday, December 26, 2018

THE ABSURD: Build The Wall
Rock And Roll AF
Best reason not to build the wall: you could be keeping hot chicks out!  That's what I see as the message behind the album art.  After catching my eye visually, this album blew me away with the brilliance of its songwriting.  Build The Wall is a real treat, expertly executed by three guys who clearly grew up on classic rock, heavy rock and punk rock.  Check out "Loco Motives" and get a feel for the sincerity and energy this band brings to the table:
 And now the title track, "Build The Wall".  Just awesome:
The Absurd are from Los Angeles.  They are (l-r):
Josh Loney - Bass 
Ben Foerg - Guitar/Vox/Congas 
Colin Jense - Drums/Congas/Shaker 
I consider "Build The Wall" to be one of my favorite Bandcamp purchases of the year.  Check it out for yourself here
One song from this album will be on my best tunes of the year playlist.  Will post just before or just after the top ten albums post on the 31st.  
Until then, stay heavy
-ULTRA

No comments:

Post a Comment