Friday, December 15, 2023

Christmas Surprise

 

A Christmas Gift From Clouds Taste Satanic

This is "Name Your Price" on Bandcamp, and has really put me in the Christmas spirit.  I like this; it makes me happy

And when I heard this, the name of the track hadn't registered yet, and as soon as it began I began trying to remember where I knew this song from, and then it hit me.  


You've also got "All  I Want For Christmas Is You" and "Little Drummer Boy".
It just doesn't get any more Christmas-y than that!!!

Clouds Taste Satanic already gave us about 80 minutes of kick-ass heavy rock instrumental tunes back in February, and here they are, back in December with this offering of goodwill.


Pick up this unadulterated vehicle for Christmas cheer here.

Clouds Taste Satanic are Sean, Steven, Greg and Brian, from Brooklyn.

Also, maybe you were inspired to look this up?


No comments:

Post a Comment