Wednesday, August 25, 2021


KILLER COVERS

 The first tune is to see if you are worthy.  
The rest of the playlist is unadulterated Balls Marie.
Deal with it, preferably in an altered state.









Pretty sure this is the longest playlist I've ever posted here, so if you happen to make it through, you are indeed a legend
Seriously though, if there's a single person that did so, the time I put into the playlist and post are worth it. And don't forget, if you do like to skip around, be sure to click "Watch on Youtube" so you can scroll trough the track list on the right hand side and jump around from tune to tune as you see fit.

Thanks for checking in!
-ULTRA 

HUGE ERROR: I had the cover of MC5's 'Black To Comm' listed as Black Rainbows, since their cover is also in my collection.  However, the cover I chose and included is by Lord Sterling.  The graphic has been updated to reflect this.
My apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment