Friday, June 24, 2022

 

New 90's Style Metal

BLEED: SOMEBODY'S CLOSER

Dallas' Bleed has nailed that classic 90's metal sound while giving it their own touch.  These 4 tracks were released last September, but re-released in March by 20 Buck Spin, who claim there is a full-length LP in the works.  I personally can't wait, and have played each of these tracks 50 times if I've played them once.  Not picking one or two to feature here; you can get through all 4 in under 15 minutes, but if you're like me you'll play them again when you're done.
 
This era of heavy metal has a special place in my heart, as I saw so many great concerts in those years.  Bleed really captures so many of the ideas prevalent during that time and leaves me wanting more.  Sometimes we've played our favorite records so many times we don't play them much anymore.  But when a new band comes along and creates a similar sound, it's like getting  new album from one of your favorite artists.

Take a listen and let me know what you think.   

You can name your own price for this gem here, or choose to send a few bucks to 20 Buck Spin here and let them know people will pay for more of this.

Bleed is:
Ryan Hughes - Guitar/Vocals
Adam Ackerman - Bass
Noah Boyce - Guitar
Carson Wilcox - Drums


I've been meaning to share this for a while now; today's the day!

-back next weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment