Saturday, May 7, 2022

 WO FAT


 THE SINGULARITY

If "The Witching Chamber" was the best tune on this album, I'd have already been happy with my pre-purchase.  But it's not.  
I have a new favorite Wo Fat track, from my new favorite Wo Fat album:  

And here's the title track, another tutorial on ass-kicking:

When I think of Texas rock trios, I think of ZZ Top, King's X, The Well and Wo Fat.
Wo Fat are one of my very favorite bands.  They are:

Kent Stump: Guitar, Vocals, Rhodes Piano
Zack Busby: Bass
Michael Walter: Drums, Congas, Bongos, Shakers, Percussion, Vocals
Check out Kent, rockin' the Spiritual Beggars t-shirt.  Righteous!!

Here's the back cover artwork


I'll be listening to the new STÖNER album and the new Leather Lung EP this week.  I'll be sure to give you my two cents next weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment