Friday, January 21, 2022

 2022, Ultra Review Number 2



MISSISSIPPI BONES:
Creature Features & Cult Classics

On the seventh album, God saw that it was good.
I have yet to be disappointed by even one tune from any Mississippi Bones purchase. Eleven more tunes are now getting stuck in my head.  Here are a couple of my favorites; The Alligator Man of Champaign Co. and SigID BTCHER 9.99Mhz - 99.9Mhz





Mississippi Bones are to me the Clutch of the Midwest; like Clutch, Mississippi Bones are prolific, every tune is worthy, and they evolve with each album while staying true to their prior identities.

I hope that someday soon Mississippi Bones gets the world tour that they deserve;
They are:

Dusty Donley- Guitars
Jared Collins- Vocals
Derik Dunson- Guitars, Vocals
Jason Rector- Bass
Jason Miller- Drums
Heather Collins- Backing Vocals




No comments:

Post a Comment