Saturday, October 31, 2020


 THE ABSURD: THE SUN STILL RISES
Queens Of The Stone Age Meet the Red Hot Chili Peppers


I think I just nailed the description of The Absurd's  new release "The Sun Still Rises" 
(at least on this track, called American Elegy).  

What do you think?

Here's one of the longest tracks, and at times the heaviest. 

I hope I'll get the opportunity to see The Absurd live someday. Their live material on Bandcamp sounds great, and I expect they probably have great stage presence and live energy.
(actually, I hope to be able to see any kind of live rock again someday.  This COVID thing SUCKS)

The Absurd are:
Ben Foerg: Vocals, Guitar
Josh Loney: Bass
Colin Jensen: Drums
I really think this band has mass appeal if they can just get some more exposure.  If you like this, help me spread the word, and also check out their 2018 release "Build The Wall".  It contains some of the best rock tunes from that year.




No comments:

Post a Comment