Wednesday, January 29, 2020

a post from a grownman in 2020

2020

Hello folks, readers, metal bands and enthusiasts. What a year this has already been with so many musician deaths just this past week. There are many exciting tours and album releases coming up in 2020. 


In New England, the Boston Calling three night concerts will be headlined by none other than Rage Against the Machine - Night one, Foo Fighters - Night two and Red Hot Chili Peppers - Night three.
It will be one of the biggest weekends of the year in the Northeast.

While we are talking about Boston (which is where this blog sorta emanates), Aerosmith and Extreme will be packing them at Fenway later in the year. I'm really interested in seeing this show as both are bands I've been wanting to see live for yearssssss.

Speaking of shows I may be attending in 2020, I already have a ticket to the second night of the (almost sold out) Mr. Bungle shows coming up in February at a spot in NY. If I do attend (and not chicken out), I will cover it here.

Anywho, be good guys, keep it loud and always heavy.

Dispatch from a Grownman's Desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment