Thursday, June 18, 2015

Fear Factory premiere new track/video Soul Tracker


Fear Factory return with a exciting new track, "Soul Tracker", off their upcoming GENEXUS album. This is their first release on the Nuclear Blast label. "Soul Tracker" immediately brings to mind one of my favorite FF albums, Digimortal, yet mixes in what I consider to be their return to a more concrete heaviness found on earlier albums. Fear Factory are a band that I've stuck with throughout many of their changes in style and lineup. We must not forget this is also their first with Tony Campos(Static X/Soulfly) on Bass. I look forward to checking out GENEXUS in August and will review it for the site as soon as I get my hands on it.



"The pioneers of industrial-tinged extreme metal return with their ninth studio album, GENEXUS, and Nuclear Blast Entertainment debut! Out on August 7, 2015 worldwide via Nuclear Blast Entertainment."

No comments:

Post a Comment