Friday, August 2, 2024

Gnu Gnome!

 


TWO NEW GNOME TRACKS


Gnome's "King" album was one of the great surprises of 2022 for me, and was one of my top ten albums for that year.  Two years later we get two more tracks, both matching the excellence of that album.  Perhaps these new tracks will be part of an upcoming album, but I couldn't wait to find out, and purchased them as soon as I heard them.


Released on June 28:


And released today:


Don't let the antics in the videos distract you from just how heavy, ass-kicking, and catchy both of these songs are.

Gnome are from Antwerp, Belgium, and are:

Rutger Verbist: Drums
Geoffrey Verhulst: Bass, Vocals
Egon Loosveldt: Guitar, Vocals


You can find these gems here on Bandcamp.




That's all for now, but if you'd like another recommendation, I've been really enjoying the new Duel album and just haven't gotten around to a quality post on it yet.  You can investigate it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment