Thursday, August 22, 2024

An Island Playlist to listen to during the Dog Days of Summer.

 


Stranded Island Heavy Metal, Hardcore and Dark Music Playlist


It's the "dog days" of summer in the US and I've been thinking a lot lately about what my playlist would be if I found myself stranded out in the sea. Of course the image above was hastily created with Perchance's AI. Good ole Tom Hanks has seen some shit. Anyways, I'll keep this brief. 
Here's my top 10 Island Playlist. 
1. Woods of Ypres - Woods 4 - The Green Album
2. Thrawsunblat - Canada
3. JESU - JESU
4. Keelhaul - Keelhaul II
5. Deadoy and The Elephantmen - If This is Hell, Then I'm Lucky
6. Groundwork - Today We Will Not Be Invisible or Silent
7. Tool - Fear Innoculum
8. Agolloch - Mantle
9. SAOR - Aura
10. Spectral Tower - Spectral Tower

This is a playlist designed for weeks of sustenance. Enjoy and feel free to comment with your own Island playlists.

No comments:

Post a Comment