Friday, May 31, 2024

This Just In....

 Released Today:


HIGH DESERT QUEEN: PALM READER

High Desert Queen has been around for a few years, but I first became aware of them when I heard their split with Blue Heron on Ripple Music's "Turned To Stone" series.  I featured tunes from both bands on my "Stoner Rock: May 2023 - August 2023" playlist, and loved the three High Desert Queen tunes enough that I instantly pre-ordered this new album when it went on sale a couple of months ago.  The video for the title track, as well as the album itself, were released today.  A very entertaining video and a truly epic song.  Hear for yourself:

I love the whole sound; this will definitely end up as one of my favorite albums of the year, and I will be immersing myself in this album all week and beyond.  Here is the pre-released track, along with the accompanying video:

That manager may have missed the boat with the protein shakes and the gym memberships, but he sure hit the nail on the head with the promotional sunglasses.

High Desert Queen are from Austin, Texas.
They are:


Ryan Garney: Vocals
Rusty Miller: Guitar
Phil Hook: Drums
Morgan Miller: Bass

You can find this gem of an album here, and might be interested in checking out he band's website here


Until next time!
-ULTRA





No comments:

Post a Comment