Friday, May 7, 2021

 RELEASED TODAY:


BOOK OF WYRMS: Occult New Age

Exceeds Expectations

The pre-released single "Colossal Yield" was my introduction to this band from Richmond, Virginia.  I liked it enough to pre-order the album, and now that the rest of the songs have been released, I am so glad I did.  The whole album is smooth as a baby's bottom, with a bad-ass factor of epic proportions.  I believe a huge amount of attention was paid to getting the most perfect and memorable rock sounds. 

Listen to how Occult New Age begins;  This is "Meteoric Dagger":


And the two closing tunes, "Weatherworker" and "Dracula Practice", are two of my favorite tunes this year so far.  Here's "Dracula Practice":


Book of Wyrms are:


Chris DeHaven - Drums and Percussion
Sarah Moore Lindsey - Vocals/ Synthesizer
Jay "Jake" Lindsey - Bass/ Synthesizer
Kyle Lewis - Guitar

Humbly posted by ULTRA


No comments:

Post a Comment