Friday, January 22, 2021


DIRTY PAGANS: THE FAMILY
Multiple Generations of Heavy Metal Represented Here

This is the freshest heavy metal album I've heard in a long time.
Eleven months from now, I expect this will be on a LOT of top 10 lists.

I honestly can't see myself listening to anything else in the foreseeable future.  
It will take me awhile to stop finding things to like.  
The songwriting and musicianship are without flaws.

Here are two:
(there are sincerely no best two tracks on this album.  It is a work of art, beginning to end.)

Dirty Pagans are from Adelaide, Australia
They are (best as I can gather):

James Russo: Bass
Jarradeesha Taylor: Drums
Gregory Challis: Guitar
Matty Dee: Vocals, Guitar



Hope you'll help spread the word about this masterpiece of a heavy metal album.

-ULTRA






No comments:

Post a Comment