Saturday, March 16, 2019

THE BLACK FURS: Black Limousine Blues
Name Your Price Single

Trashy and top shelf at the exact same time. Album's graphic design totally reminds me of Robyn from the old Stonerobixxx websites.  That guy turned me on to so much great rock that I'm eternally grateful.  Wonder if he does the art for the Black Furs and Mephistofeles.  

Check out "Black Limousine Blues", released on February 28th:

The singer sounds a LOT like Kamille from The Grand Astoria, don't you think?

You'll see that I am a paying customer for this single, and also paid for the "Doomed Blues LP" from 2016, because of 12 other songs in the same league as this one:

interesting album cover:
Can't find any info on the band members' names, but here are a couple of good pics of this Argentinian band:
I've got some more cool music to post next weekend.  Until then, go forth and be heavy
-ULTRA

No comments:

Post a Comment