Friday, March 29, 2019

Released Today...


WIZZERD
It's Heavy, it's Doomy, it's Something Else..
It's Montana's Wizzerd

I was simply lucky enough to have had time to not only check my e-mail today, 
but to follow up on some of it.  
Got a bandcamp e-mail on this one, checked it out and got a breath of fresh air.  
Just enough of what I like to get my attention, and unique enough to keep it.  
This album has hooked me hard, and I'm really finding new things to appreciate the more I listen.

The album opens up with "Great Mother Gaia":

Now, Here's "The Doomed":

Every track on this album has something different to offer, and they're all great.
Wizzerd's self-titled album will be the best $5 I've spent in a long time.

Wizzerd are:
Guitar/Vocals - Jhalen Salazar
Guitar/Vocals - James Ryan
Drums - Sam Moore
Bass - Layne Matkovich

Synthesizer/Organ/Audiomancy/Vocals - "
Wraith" 
Over and out
-ULTRA


No comments:

Post a Comment