Sunday, March 3, 2019

NEW TRACK FROM THE WELL
Death And Consolation to be released April 26th

If you read my posts regularly, you know the love I have for this band.  I absolutely can't wait for this album, and fully expect it to be among the year's very best. 

Here is the only track released as of yet, entitled "Raven":


You can pre-order the album by clicking on the bandcamp logo in the player above (I have ordered the CD).  
I consider my 2017 interview with The Well to be my best interview to date, so please check it out if you haven't seen it.  These three are not only superior songwriters and musicians, but are fascinating people and down to earth as well.

The Well are:
Ian Graham: Guitar, Vocals
Lisa Alley: Bass, Vocals
Jason Sullivan: Drums


Am about to post my next stoner rock playlist; keep your eyes and ears out for it.
Later!
-ULTRA




No comments:

Post a Comment