Saturday, October 20, 2018

STONER ROCK #27 (Playlist)
  These playlists I have been posting were all put together for my own enjoyment, starting years ago, stored on my Zune before it died, and burned on CD so I'd always have great tunes in the car for long rides.  I mailed extra copies to a friend of mine who enjoys them, and one day had the bright idea to share them here online.  I tweaked and worked at all of them to get the transitioning the way I liked it, and that's my story.  I am up to 38 of them, and so my postings are catching up to what's in my car.  If even a few of you find something you like that's new to you, then it was worth posting the playlist.  After all, isn't it a natural urge to want to share the music you like the most with others?
Here is playlist number 27;  as usual, this music is volume friendly.
 Make sure to check out the new Transit Method album below; it's really creative. 
Until next time...
-ULTRA

No comments:

Post a Comment