Saturday, March 17, 2018

Freedom Hawk’s New Song is 100% “Solid Gold”


OUT THIS WEEK:
FREEDOM HAWK: BEAST REMAINS
Preview the tracks "Solid Gold" and "Danger" here.  Freedom Hawk is one of my favorite bands, and I have yet to be disappointed by one of their releases.  I pre-ordered the CD quite some time ago (for my very favorite bands, I need to have the physical copy), but this is the first time I have found a preview of any of the tunes.  Can't wait to get my hands on it and hear the rest.  You can order the CD from Ripple Music's website or download the electronic version through Ripple on Bandcamp once it's out on the 23rd.  

Freedom Hawk is:
TR Morton: Guitars, Keyboards & Vocals
Lenny Hines: Drums
Mark Cave: Bass
Brendan O'Neil: Guitar

Novices will say that TR Morton sounds like Ozzy, but in reality Freedom Hawk sounds like Freedom Hawk and no one else.  There is essential stoner rock on each and every Freedom Hawk album;  go out and find them if you are new to this band;  you will not be disappointed.  
Until next time, stay heavy!

-ULTRA

No comments:

Post a Comment