Saturday, December 16, 2017

THE ATOMIC BITCHWAX: Force Field

The Legend Continues

The Atomic Bitchwax have gotten so good, and have been delivering great rock for so many years, they now live in the great bands of all time category.  "Gravitron" was my pick for album of the year in 2015, and definitely one that would be in my hand if I had to grab a handful of CD's to save from a burning house.  "Force Field" picks up where Gravitron left off, while managing to be more manic.  "Tour de Force Field" would have been an easy but appropriate title for this review.  2017 is yet another year where some of the best music comes out in the final weeks.  Hear for yourself;  




There was a time when I thought that Finn Ryan Atomic Bitchwax wasn't quite as good as Ed Mundell Atomic Bitchwax.  Now I realize that Finn's TAB has always been awesome, and it just took me a while to realize it.


The Atomic Bitchwax is:

Bob Pantella (drums)
Finn Ryan (guitar)
Chris Kosnik (vocals, bass)

Go pick up "Force Field" from  lots of places.  You can pick up every single Atomic Bitchwax album before this, 8 albums for $5 here.  As I have stated before on this site, you will NEVER get more for $5 than you will with this download.  Honestly, if your collection is only missing one of the eight albums, it still a good deal.  

Anyhow, am rethinking my 2017 top ten, but will post both my top ten Stoner Rock albums, and my top ten Stoner Rock tunes before the New Year.  Back next weekend
-ULTRA


No comments:

Post a Comment