Sunday, February 1, 2015

Ultra's Superbowl Sunday Sounds



ULTRA'S SUPERBOWL SUNDAY STONER SOUNDS

In honor of Seahawks vs. Patriots, which promises to be a classic brawl, let's have a Washington vs. Massachusetts Stoner Rock Showdown:

First up, in the green and blue trunks, the band SNAIL from Washington State, with the heavy-hitting "Galaxies' Lament" (my personal favorite from this band)

Next up, Massachusetts' own BLACK PYRAMID hits back with "The Worm Ouroboros".  "They search for the worm ouroboros ... that eats its own tail!!!"


These bands are not in a contest against each other, but let me know in the comments which tune you liked better if you listened to both.  This will help me to address your needs.
(I so respect Seattle, but I'm picking the Pats in a very close game).   


1 comment: