Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Grownman's Best Albums of 2013!

So the end is near. Mere hours away from some enormous ball dropping out of the sky to ring in a new year. Yep, 2013 was chock full of Heavy Metal releases. So many, it was a difficult task to narrow down the field. Rather than tire you with a list of bands that "could've" made it or a top 100. Let's keep it simple, here's my TOP 10 of 2013! The bands that I listened to and enjoyed the most of all. That's how I picked them, enjoy!

1. Phil Anselmo and The Illegals - Walk Through Exits Only


 
2. Black Sabbath - Thirteen

  

3. Jesu - Everyday I Get Closer to the Light From Which I Came

 

4. Iron Reagan - Worse Than Dead



5. Exhumed - Necrocracy



6. Windhand - Soma



7. The Flight of Sleipnir - Saga


8. Mindpath - From Where the Highest Mountain Came



9. Swamps - Heavy Work



10. The Psyke Project - Guillotine

No comments:

Post a Comment