Friday, November 15, 2013

Bandcamp Round-Up 11/15/13

Every Friday from here on out I'll be doing a round up of stuff I discovered on Bandcamp every week. New or old it doesn't matter. If you know something up my alley, send me a link and maybe it'll end up on the site. Otherwise, read on and hopefully find some good shit that you can support.


CRYPT LURKER Baneful Magic, Death Worship and Necromancy Rites Archaic

To me this sounds like Sludge as much as it does Death Metal. Fuzzy riffs, ripping vocals and a great atmosphere. This one may actually end up on my year end list somewhere. Listen and buy the vinyl! Don't worry it comes with a digital download card!


 


SPEEDBOOZER Speedboozer

Another one of those Motorhead meets Speed Metal bands like Midnight, Speedwolf, Intoxicated, etc. that I can't seem to get enough of lately. Grab a bottle of whiskey, a cheap box of smokes and take a listen!




CARPE NOCTEM
In Terra Profugus

If you enjoy the dissonance of French Black Metallers Deathspell Omega or Blut Aus Nord you'll be sure to like this. This one came out of nowhere and I wouldn't be surprised to see it pop up on a few year end lists. Buy the CD while you can or gran it digitally.


No comments:

Post a Comment