Friday, October 4, 2019

Look What I Found

Cool Footage of Opeth in the Leominster Newbury Comics

I've been really enjoying the new album "In Cauda Venenum", so decided to poke around Youtube and found this footage of Opeth performing in a Leominster Massachusetts record store, back in 2013.
Have you seen this?  I hadn't, and think it's awesome.
The little transition that happens around 6:38 is tremendous.

And here's another one, from my favorite Opeth album:
The song finishes with a smooth but sick keyboard solo, followed by a super-tasty acoustic guitar solo. 

I got to see Opeth play at the House of Blues on the Watershed tour, and they were immense.  They don't get lazy for even an instant, and seem like they want to be there as much as you do.

I recommend checking out the new album, which contains both Swedish and English discs if you buy it on CD.  

Next time
-ULTRA

No comments:

Post a Comment